Our client, a leading global law firm located in Brussels, is currently looking for a full time trilingual management assistant.
Your role involves a multitude of tasks :
- Managing calendars, mailboxes, telephone calls
- Preparing correspondence, legal documents, reports
- Schedulding appointments and conference calls
- Booking meeting rooms, restaurants
- Creating PowerPoint for meetings and seminars
- Liaising with the accounting department for the expenses notes
Your profile :
- You have an excellent command of French, Dutch and English (written and verbal)
- You have at least 2 year of experience in a similar position
- You are dynamic and willing to take initiative
- You have very good organisational skills
- You are proficient in MS Office
We offer :
- A permanent contract
- A competitive remuneration package including meal vouchers, free public transportation, an insurance package, extra legal holidays, …
- A great international atmosphere (company and team).
- A stimulating atmosphere which encourages personal development and growth.