Account Manager (m/f)
PROTEINE Select – Recruitment and Selection Agency
Our client active in the automotive sector based in Leuven, is looking for an Account Manager (m/f)
Selling cars must not, under any circumstances, be rushed. Every conversation with the customer is only a puzzle piece in the whole sales process.
Our sales style is helpful and assertive, never aggressive. We see good sales skills as a combination of substantive expertise, clear communication and getting a kick out of success. Building a long-term customer relationship is central to us.
- You manage the sale of vehicles in a professional way to a fixed international portfolio;
- You take responsibility and carry out telephone prospecting to further expand your customer base;
- You introduce cars with enthusiasm and close the sale to the agreed conditions;
- After your telephone sales you prepare pro forma and collect the necessary documents for you
- complete sales files;
- You take care of the freight orders as well as the follow-up of the payments and deliveries;
- You take actions to master the sales process and grow into an experienced Key Account manager.
- You preferably have at least 2-5 years of experience in a sales environment;
- You have feeling for sales and you aspire a real sales career;
- You have strong communication skills in Dutch, French and English. German and other languages are a plus;
- You can easily deal with Microsoft Office and internet applications;
- Customer-friendliness and customer satisfaction are your priority;
- You can work independently and have a sense of initiative;
- You are assertive and stress resistant;
- You can work accurately, have an eye for detail and a sense of responsibility;
- You are flexible and you dare to take initiative;
We offer a full-time position in a dynamic and international environment with a strong involvement in the business world. A thorough internal sales training is provided to offer you the opportunity to develop a full-fledged and professional sales career. Enthusiasm and commitment are rewarded with an attractive salary, which is explained personally.
Want to give a new boost to your career, contact Andy Roma
By email: [email protected]
By phone: 02 733 07 55