ICT Operations Officer (m/f) (Half-time)
PROTEINE Select – Recruitment and Selection Agency
Our client active in the energy sector based in Brussels, is looking for an ICT Operations Officer (m/f) (Half-time)
Our client has identified a need to perform several activities within processes owned by ICT Operations Office.
Within this context the need for an external resource has been identified to work on various activities relative to ICT Operations Office.
Those activities belong to processes such as Disaster Recovery Plan testing; production environment intervention coordination; (limited) process changes management; customer survey satisfaction, service catalog management…
The mission shall be comprised of the following practical tasks & deliverables…
- Familiarisation of the ICT environment (organisation, stakeholders, processes, etc.)
- Planning, scoping, communication of the different activities with the main stakeholders (accounting for diverging constraints, diversity of applications ecosystems,…)
- Coordination and preparation of the activities with the different involved teams
- Coordination and execution when deemed relevant of the activities
- Reporting (KPI, dashboarding)
- Follow-up and suggestion of improvement
Note that the above list is not exhaustive and other typical tasks and/or deliverables may be identified after the start of the mission.
Required hard skills
The person most apt to perform this mission should be competent and experienced (min 5 years) with specific experience as follows:
- Incident Management in general and Disaster Recovery Plan/Emergency Plan testing in particular
- Change Management in general, with specific hands-on on software commissioning
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office (in-depth knowledge of Excel is a plus) and typical enterprise applications.
Required soft skills
The following soft skills are considered in descending order of importance
- Knowledge of stakeholder and communication management
- Being structured and meticulous
- Assertive communication skills in order to involve the impacted business and technical stakeholders correctly.
- Ability to work properly under stress
- Must be able to communicate, both orally and written, using English, with either Dutch and/or French as additional communication languages.
Place of mission
- Brussels HQ
- The regime is expected to be half-time.
Want to give a new boost to your career, contact Andy Roma
By email: [email protected]
By phone: 02 733 07 55