ICT Project Leader Operations (m/f)
PROTEINE Select – Recruitment and Selection Agency
Our client active in the energy sector based in Brussels, is looking for an ICT Project Leader Operations (m/f)
Our client has identified a need to lead several projects with a focus on ICT operations (infrastructures).
Within this context the need for an external resource has been identified to lead/work on various
projects relative to operations (infrastructures).
The area of applications of those projects is very wide, the latest projects ranging from
implementation of RBAM tools, quality improvement of the CMDB, meeting room audio/video
infrastructure renewal, migration from IE 10 to IE11…
The mission shall be comprised of the following practical tasks & deliverables…
- Familiarisation of the ICT environment (organisation, stakeholders, processes, etc.)
- Project Planning
- Project planning taking into account of progress, constraints and changes.
- Project Execution
- Initiation and follow-up of the project work packages and tasks with the implicated persons
- Project Reporting
- Regular reporting to project governance committee of costs, progress and forecast
- Stakeholder and communication management
- Gathering of communications needs and expectations of the identified stakeholders.
- Communicating to the stakeholders in the correct manner with respect to expectations.
- Risk Management
- Identification, analysis, response planning, and monitoring
- Change Management
- Management of changes including impact analysis, planning, and integration into project if accepted.
- Presentation of the conclusion to management, infrastructure, systems, and security stakeholders.
Note that the above list is not exhaustive and other typical project management tasks and/or
deliverables may be identified after the start of the mission.
Required hard skills
The person most apt to perform this mission should be competent and experienced (min 5 years) in the general domain of ICT project management with specific experience as follows:
- Project Management in general
- A proven experience in operations (infrastructures) projects implementation. Knowledge of Skype For Business environment would be a real plus
- Microsoft Project application
- General knowledge of typical ICT hardware and software architectural elements including clients, servers, storage, networks, and databases.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office and typical enterprise applications.
- Knowledge of Risk analysis and its application in ICT projects.
This experience should ideally be supplemented by the relevant certification (e.g. PMP or and/or
Prince) in the domain of project management.
Required soft skills
The following soft skills are considered in descending order of importance
- Knowledge of stakeholder and communication management which can typically be used in ICT projects
- Assertive communication skills in order to involve the impacted business and technical stakeholders correctly.
- Ability to work properly under stress
- Must be able to communicate, both orally and written, using English, with either Dutch and/or French as additional communication languages.
Place of mission
- Primary: Brussels HQ
- Travel to different sites within Belgium where offices and/or installations are located should be possible
Want to give a new boost to your career, contact Andy Roma
By email: [email protected]
By phone: 02 733 07 55