IT Helpdesk Engineer
PROTEINE Select – Recruitment and Selection Agency
Our client active in the ICT sector based in Waterloo (Walloon Brabant), is looking for a Helpdesk Engineer
As a Helpdesk Engineer, you will have the main responsibilities of
- You answer the incoming calls regarding incidents that occur at our customers
- You try to resolve these incidents and if necessary, forward this to the responsible team.
- You identify and deal with the incidents of the customers (User Support).
- You close the finished calls, and ensure that the unsolved problems are passed on to the people involved. You provide them with a concrete description of the problem and of the steps taken, taking into account the problem that occurs.
The qualifications required are as follows
- You have at least a secondary education qualification
- A first experience in a similar position is a plus.
- You are quality-oriented and have an eye for customer satisfaction.
- You are bilingual NL / FR with a technical knowledge in English.
- Very good general knowledge of IT.
- You are flexible and a team player.
A function with responsibility, without routine, combined with adapted training within a company on a human scale and at the cutting edge of the latest technologies.
All with a competitive salary package, meal vouchers, hospital insurance, group insurance.
Want to give a new boost to your career, contact Alexandre Englebert.