Microsoft/Citrix System Engineer
PROTEINE Select – Recruitment and Selection Agency
Our client active in the ICT sector based in Waterloo (Walloon Brabant), is looking for a System Engineer Citrix/Microsoft
As a Microsoft/Citrix System Engineer, you will have the main responsibilities
- You ensure the installation, configuration, deployment, migration of IT infrastructure for projects
- You participate in the design or modification of architectures
- You administer Citrix / Microsoft environments in virtualized platforms
The qualifications required are as follows
- You have a degree in computer science (higher degree of short type) and you have at least 5 years of experience in setting up infrastructures in project mode
- You speak fluent French and Dutch. You also have a good knowledge of English.
- You are an expert in desktop and application virtualization technologies
- You master the Citrix and Microsoft solutions:
- Citrix (Xen App, XenDesktop, Netscaler, …)
- Microsoft App-V
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 and above
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 and higher
- Other decisive advantages:
- Citrix Certifications (CCA, CCEA, CCE-V, CCP-V, CCA-V) and / or Microsoft (MCP Server, MCTS Desktop Virtualization, MCSE Desktop Infrastructure, MCSE Server infrastructure)
- Desktop & Applications virtualization experience / skills (App-V, Xenapp, Xendesktop,)
- Experience / skills in highly available environments (HA, LB, BCRS, …)
- Good general IT culture (Anti-virus, backup solution, TCP / IP, …)
A function with responsibility, without routine, combined with adapted training within a company on a human scale and at the cutting edge of the latest technologies.
All with a competitive salary package with a company vehicle with fuel card, meal vouchers, hospital insurance, group insurance.
Want to give a new boost to your career, contact Alexandre Englebert.> Postuler