.NET Technical Architect (m/f)
PROTEINE Select – Recruitment and Selection Agency
Our client active in the energy sector based in Brussels, is looking for a .NET Technical Architect (m/f)
Our client is actively looking for a .NET Technical Architects to integrate in its Technical Architecture Office team. This team is composed by 6 Technical Architects and their objective is to supply following services to the development teams:
– Participate in elaboration of the solution architecture vision & roadmap
o Together with dev leads and taking into account what the As-is situation is develop and maintain a coherent vision of what the future technical architecture landscape should be.
o Take tactical actions to make it happen.
o Document the existing architecture.
– Ensure Software Implementation
o Define the Technical Solution Architecture for new applications
o Create Solution Architectures diagrams and documents.
o Coach developers on different aspects like, choosing the right library/platform, modern web frameworks, development best practices, setup CI, Refactoring, Unit Testing.
o Participate on critical projects by defining the software architecture, create the base solution and implement complex programming tasks.
o Deliver support to the teams regarding software development best practices like CI, refactoring & unit testing, setup of code analysis.
o Perform code reviews.
o Provide support to the development teams by helping debug difficult issues that typically involve interaction between code and infrastructure.
– Development Tools Maintenance
o Maintain and support existing or develop and integrate of the shelve components that together form the operating platform. These components are typically responsible for cross cutting concerns like security, service discovery, integration, task scheduling.
– Maintain the Framework
o Maintain and further enhance the shared libraries that together form the Framework.
o Emphases communication and collaboration between software development teams and operations.
o Improve and automate the software delivery process.
o Coordinate changes on the infrastructure with Operations and product teams.
- Strong design & programming skills focused mainly but not exclusively on the Microsoft platform.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to do bottom-up research for problem diagnostics.
- Ability to write formal Architectures and specifications.
- Ability to coach junior and senior developers.
- Ability to communicate in Dutch (spoken) and/or French (spoken) and English (spoken and written).
- Ability to work according to rules, standards and guidelines defined by the Enterprise Architecture/Security Office.
- Ability to communicate realistic predictions about the development work.
- Ability to learn complex business models.
- Experience in defining and evolving complex large scaled Technical Architectures.
- Deep understanding of modern software architectural patterns (CQRS/Microservices / SOA/..)
- Master development best practices and programming patterns.
- Master the .Net framework (.Net & .Net Core).
- Hand’s on experience with TDD and BDD.
- Affinity with following Technology stack (not all mandatory):
- Hands-on experience with Claims based security specifically with OAuth and OpenID Connect.
- Experience with messaging systems like RabbitMQ
- Deep understanding of the software production process, specifically with agile processes.
- Enterprise Integration patterns and Architecture Patterns
- Master ALM concepts and have some expertise with: TFS, Build Automation, Continuous Integration, TeamCity, Nuget, Powershell
- Good understanding of Infrastructure and Operations concept (How networking works, Windows Server administration, ITIL)
- Basic understanding of Cloud Architecture.
Want to give a new boost to your career, contact Andy Roma
By email: [email protected]
By phone: 02 733 07 55