Our client, a law firm, is looking for a trilingual facilities manager. The office is located in Brussels and can be reached by train or tramway.
As facilities manager, you have to :
- Ensure the highest standard of facilities management for both the internal and external clients.
- Make an inventory of current facilities processes and make proposals for improvement
- Organise backup of the external providers (reception, catering,…) during absences.
- Be the point of contact for all facilities related contractors on site.
- Schedule daily, weekly and monthly inspections and checks to maintain a clean, safe and secure workplace
- Ensure compliance to the Environment, Health and Safety legislation
- Development of a methodology/workflow for the recycled treatment of waste, including (confidential) paper waste, etc..
- Manage and monitor the facilities budget
- You are perfectly fluent in French, English and Dutch(with excellent writing skills);
- You have a Master or bachelor degree
- You are structured, problem solver
- You have technical knowledges of building services
- You have good communication skills
- You are proficient in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular);
- A full time job, long term contract
- A competitive salary package including group and medical insurance, meal vouchers
- Good work life balance