Our client, a leading global law firm located in Brussels, is currently looking for a full time junior accounting and billing assistant.
- Client matter opening : Review new matter forms submitted and undertake action required to complete/correct related data
- Producing draft bills, bills, matter costs breakdowns, matter/client costs analysis, regular client billing schedules
- Chasing pending draft bills
- Process time transfers
- If needed, assist the Matter Management Advisor to contact matter managers in order to collect the accepted billing targets
- Account payable : Input preparation of the “Expense claim forms”, Review reminder letters and follow up of reminder telephone calls, Review vendor activity to ensure all monthly invoices have been received and processed
- Assist the finance function with any other duties as required
Your profile :
- Bachelor degree in accounting
- You have an excellent command of English and french or Dutch
- You have at least 2-3 years of experiencein business accounting
- 1st experience in a consulting company or a big 4 is a plus
- Extremly organised
- excellent attention to detail
- You are proficient in Excell & SAP
We offer :
You will get the chance to join a team in an international and stable company. You will join a team with experienced colleagues and recieve an attractive salary package with multiple fringe benefits.
The client provide exceptional development opportunities in a challenging, motivating international environment.