As a Planning & Recruitment Officer we give you the opportunity to make your skills shine in a leading Hospitality Agency with iconic clients. You will be part of our planning team where the sole objective is to select & retain the best hostesses & stewards for our clients.
- Minimum a Bachelor Degree in communication, HR or Equivalent
- 2 Years of relevant Work Experience in an Event Agency, HR Agency, …
- Excellent languages skills : Bilingual FR-NL + ANG
- Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong verbal communication skills, a sense of humor, and excellent interpersonal abilities with a positive attitude
- Ability to cope with stress
- Self-starter – you get things done
What do we expect from you?
- Translate every project into beautiful working teams.
- Manage and prioritize work effectively.
- Work proactively in teams.
- Being able to manage a team of Hostesses & Stewards.
- Great contact with our clients.
What will you be doing ?
- Select & interview Hostesses.
- Place hostesses & stewards on the right place, create planning, casting…
- Send Offer to clients, create contracts for our hostesses/stewards.
- Work on Events to coordinate teams.
What can you expect from working with us?
- A fun work atmosphere in a continually evolving Hostess agency.
- The opportunity to always discover more about events, people, fairs…
- The opportunity to work for great clients.
- Deliver astonishing work for clients.
- Be part of a fantastic team.
- A competitive pay.
Make sure to use an original subject line and send us your CV and motivation to [email protected]