Our client, a leading global law firm located in Brussels, is currently looking for a full time bilingual legal secretary.
- provide administrative support to lawyers and deal with correspondence, e-mails and incoming calls,
- manage your lawyers’ calendars,
- organize meetings, travel and conference calls; and register your lawyers for seminars,
- undertake all document production tasks
- create or amend Power Point presentations
- Amend PDF documents
- file documents (both in paper and electronic filing), printing, copying, scanning and faxing.
- execute billing tasks, such as opening new matters, follow-up on engagement letters, preparing narratives for the invoices (excel sheets) and sending invoices to the client
- process expense claims and purchase requests.
Your profile :
- Preferably own a bachelor degree in administration/management assistant,
- You have an excellent command of English and dutch
- You have at least 5 year of experience in a similar position
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- excellent attention to detail
- You are proficient in MS Office
We offer :
You will get the chance to join a team in an international and stable company. You will join a team with experienced colleagues and recieve an attractive salary package with multiple fringe> Postuler