Senior Recruiter Consultant
#PROTÉINE SELECT #SENIOR RECRUTMENT CONSULTANT
For more than 20 years, Protéine has been active in the Events sector, providing more than 400 companies yearly with hostesses & Stewards to support their events. Tree month ago, due to the growing success of the activity and thanks to obvious synergies, Protéine opened A new division dedicated to selection & recruitment: Protéine Select. The vision of Protéine is to energize the world of human resources to support business growth through innovative talent selection. Through our global and customized approach, we bring Protéine breath of fresh air to personnel management, our core business.
Working with PROTÉINE means sharing our values. This involves genuine, respectful relationships based on a real understanding of our partners, be they candidates or customers.
To strengthen its young but very promising department, Protéine is looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant .
When? (as soon as yesterday!).
The purpose of this new role is to basically manage all aspects of Protéine Select : Looking for new Opportunities, Recruiting the best profiles, & handle all the recruitment process.
- Key responsibilities:
In the short term you are the recruiter for our new business unit dedicated to Permanent & Temp to Perm recruitment. The latter means that you will be in charge of activating the Select Department based on your network and expertise and on existing tools (50-50).
You are able and mostly willing to:
- Activate the Select & recruitment department based on existing tools.
- Prospect Protéines’ clients (cross-selling and more) and your own clients to know about their needs.
- Interview, select and place the right people on the right jobs.
- Establish candidates’ database and feed them with tools at your disposal.
- Properly manage and follow your clients internally. You will act as an account manager taking care of different tasks (contracts, placements, invoicing, etc.)
- Hand in hand with the CEO, your N+1.
- Etc. (non exhaustive)
- The profile:
- French is your mother language. English and Dutch (good level).
- Excellent knowledge of the recruitment market and of (some at least) middle & top HR interlocutors! they will be your clients…
- Min 2-3 years of experience in a selection & recruitment office (must).
- Ability to achieve Business Development, sometimes from scratch.
- You are able to, and, enjoy selling added value services such as selection and recruitment. You can advise clients and adapt your speech based on your interlocutor style. (blue, green, red, yellow, etc.)
- You have a very good command of the Office pack and you are comfortable with invoicing tools and admin tasks around your job.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You enjoy polyvalence and you are not afraid of change and pivot.
- You are more triggered by results, real success and fun than by Politics of just Image.
- Sky is the limit reflects your mentality.
- you have a great team-spirit and you are a positive thinker!
- Our offer
We offer: An attractive package : Competitive pay, a Car, Cell phone, Meal Voucher, Hospital insurance.
Fun work atmosphere in a continually evolving agency. The opportunity to always discover more. The opportunity to work for great clients. Deliver astonishing work for clients. Be part of a fantastic team.
If you feel like being our new collaborator, do not wait! Send your CV with a short motivation (no need for a separate resume) by email to Alexandre Englebert, [email protected] (title of the mail: Senior Recruitment Consultant @ Protéine).
Good Luck 🙂> Postuler