HR Administrative Assistant
Our client, a leading global law firm located in Brussels, is currently looking for a HR administrative assistant.
As HR assistant, you are the heart oh the firm’s strategy delivering administrative support to the team.
Your responsabilites :
- You’ll be working alongside the HR Team across a wide variety of strategic initiatives by delivering general operational and administrative support to the members of the HR team.
- You’ll support meaningful projects in the HR portfolio on the administrative side to attract, develop and retain outstanding talents, create an environment of outperformance, be a diverse and inclusive meritocracy and an agile firm.
- You’ll provide daily support to the team in processing applications of candidates (e.g. correspondence with candidates, planning of interviews, booking of meeting rooms) and deliver timely and professional candidate experience as an ambassador of the firm.
- You’ll support the organisation of recruitment events (registrations, preparation of material, upload of candidates, booking of travels, etc.).
- You’ll ensure our induction programmes and welcome packs are prepared for all new joiners and deal with the leaver administration (e.g. checklists, update of our HR system, filling and archiving).
- You’ll be working alongside the HR Team to plan and coordinate our performance management cycle (e.g. planning moderation meeting, booking of meeting rooms).
- You’ll draft HR documents such as offer letters, contracts and ad hoc correspondences.
Your profile :
- Bachelor degree
- You have an excellent command of English and french orDutch
- You have at least 2-3 years of experiencein a similar position
- You have high levels of energy, determination & resilience.
- You are team layer, curious and creative
We offer :
You will get the chance to join a team in an international and stable company with colleagues who are passionate about what they do; The client value every individual and support initiatives, promoting flexible working arrangements and supporting everyone in managing the expectations and commitments to balance life outside work.
The client provide exceptional development opportunities in a challenging, motivating international environment with a good package & extra-legal benefits.